Mar 18, 2008

Catch the Playyoo Blog for their Latest Featured Interview

Playyoo has interviewed another game developer and this time it happens to be...me! In this interview, I have tried to share my impression of the Playyoo platform and the Flash Lite technology in general.

Fortunately for me I met Paolo Dotta, one of the important Playyoo guys, during MAX in Chicago last year and I was quite impressed with their team's presentation of the Playyoo platform and what it could offer developers. The launch of the contest thereafter proved to be a huge success as developers populated their website with new games.

I started my association with Playyoo when I uploaded my first game, and after that it has only been addition of more games (winning wasn't the objective..honestly :-P). I'm glad to know that my games were played and liked by many members.



Mariam

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mariam,
I happen to go through ur post on game porting on Flash at the adobe site. I need some guidance developing Instant messenger using Flash Lite. I am a student at San Jose State University. If you can give some insight that will be appreciated. Can you please drop me a line at ptg_mohnish_basha@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home