Oct 3, 2007

Missing MAX already!

We're into Day 2 of MAX with almost half the day over...and I already seem to be missing it! The conference is going to be over tomorrow and then the wait begins for next year to attend the MAX NA 2008 Conference in San Francisco (the location of the next MAX has been announced...Yay!)

I just finished speaking at my final session for this year on Multiplayer Gaming with Flash Lite and I really enjoyed talking about it. It was great having a very interactive audience on both the days, because it helped me think a little more than what I had planned for. Infact I wished to have spoken more but unfortunately was not alloted more than 2 sessions. Hmmm..well the bright side is, with the Mobiles and Devices Boot Camp tomorrow, I will be introducing my User Group in India...so looking forward to doing that!

Talking about multiplayer games, I used the Exitgames Solution to support my game. The team at Exitgames have been extremely kind and supportive in guiding me to using their solution, and I want to thank them for that. Thanks Claas & Tobias!

To explore multiplayer gaming, please visit the Exitgames site and learn more about their solution which works not only for Flash Lite but also on J2ME, BREW, Java, Windows Mobile, Flash on Desktop and Flash on any handheld! Will keep posting...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home