Dec 1, 2007

Flash Lite 3 Developer Edition available on Adobe Labs

December couldn't have started on a better note than this....the Flash Lite 3 Developer Edition is now available for download via the Adobe Labs! This news comes via Bill Perry and is seen as a starting point for some great content being developed with this new version of Flash Lite.

I installed it on a Nokia N95 and N73 as soon as the news got out because the installer did not require me to submit an IMEI number and could be directly downloaded in sis format for the supported handsets. If you refer to website you will see that the player is supported on almost all the latest models of the Nokia S60, although Adobe mentions they have certified it only on the Nokia N95 (non-US 3G version).

There is also a dedicated Developer Forum for Flash Lite 3 which should gain momentum in some time.

Happy Development to All :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger TheObserver said...

Hi,
I am a person who is interest in flash programming (but still a noob) I would like to know if you could help me with one thing. I would like to access the mp3 tags from the mp3s stored in my cell phone(including the album art). I am not sure how to start here, will nokia devices have a defult xml file where they store the details of the mp3s in the device? If yes in which path do they store it?

Hope you can help me with it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home